Tailor-made breaks in the
North Yorkshire Moor
Whether you choose to stay in a cabin or bell tent, or you want to pitch your own tent the site can accommodate you. Enjoy a quiet family break in the safe surroundings of Angrove Park, with no public footpaths cutting through the park, or busy road nearby, the site lends itself to family breaks where the kids can explore and parents can relax.
There are two options for the cabin interior:
- 1. A double bed and 2 camp beds.
- 2. A raised bed platform with camping mattress (can fit a double airbed) 2 camp beds
For both cabins you will need to bring your own bedding, but there are cushions and throws in each one for extra cosiness.
All cabins have:
- Heating and power
- Lighting inside and out
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- CO2 alarm and smoke detector
- Privacy from its neighbours but is an easy stroll to the facilities.
- Hot showers
- Luxury toilets
- Parking and overspill parking
- Organic play area
- Fire pit
- Half barrel BBQ and pavilion
- All set in a 5 acre garden site
- All our indoor communal areas are heated with either oil filled radiators or wood burning stove.
- On arrival when you check in at reception to get your key, you are given a cabin kit which includes information on the local area, information and map of the site and facilities, toiletries and a rechargeable lamp.
- As vehicles are not permitted on to the grass area, trollies are provided to help load and unload your belongings at the beginning and end of your stay.
Between the months of June and August we can hire out bell tents which can sleep 4 people. You can have the option of hiring camp beds or it can be left bare for you to bring your own equipment (airbeds etc). You will still need to bring your own sleeping bags etc. For a fully furnished tent we outsource to local companies who will pitch and remove the tent for you, price on enquiry.
The bell tents can be pitched individually or in small ‘villages’.
If you have chosen to bring your own tent we have an allocated area in the most sheltered area of the site.
- Both tents and bell tents have access to all on site facilities.
We can tailor packages to suit all groups, be it Scouts, Guides, National Citizenship Scheme, Princes Trust, Duke of Edinburgh, Cadets etc. These one day or residential packages can include activities, catering and transport and are conducted by fully qualified and first aid certified instructors. Please see below or contact us for package and itinerary options. Bespoke packages are available to match your requirements.
We are on the Wanley to Whitby cycle route, and not too far from the footpath route. You can chose to stay in either a cabin, bell tent or bring your own tent. Chill out around the fire pit or pop into Great Ayton or Stokesley for a nice pub meal or to pick up supplies from the supermarket. We have secure storage for your bikes and support vehicles/teams are welcome. Please book in advance.